Tax Planning & Representation
Tax Planning can be a constructive and strategic way to take advantage of the planning opportunities for you personally or your business. Tax planning can also minimize tax burdens, help plan for future events and coordinate growth in an efficient and proper manner.
NC Planning’s tax planning services involve:
- Proper business structure and tax elections
- Gifting strategies to transfer wealth and income
- Estate tax structure and planning methods
- Owner/employee incentives based on deductibility
Tax Representation on the other hand can come into play when a notice from the IRS or NC Department of Revenue is received based on past questions as a result of audit, non-payment or non-filing. Regardless of the reason the one thing that is for sure is that ignoring it will not make those agencies go away.
NC Planning works to become part of your advisory team. This goal is accomplished by working with our strategic alliances with trusted and knowledgeable CPAs, financial advisors and other attorneys. By utilizing our resources we are able to assist you in effective tax planning and also resolving any tax dispute as quickly and favorably as possible.
NC Planning’s tax resolution services include:
- IRS & North Carolina Department of Revenue Assessment Disputes
- Offers in Compromise
- Payment Plan Negotiations
- Audit Representation
- Tax Court Representation
- Penalty and Interest Abatement
- Non-filer Representation
- Delinquent Tax Returns
- IRS Appeals Hearings
- Tax Levies, Garnishment, and Seizures
- Discharging Taxes in Bankruptcy
- Employment/Payroll Tax
- The Importance of a Well-Drafted Operating Agreement, Partnership Agreement or Shareholders Agreement
- 05/23/19 You’ve Been Named as an Agent in a Loved One’s Estate Plan, Now What?
- 5/16/19 Terminating Turnover: Hiring Right and Creating a Great Workplace Culture
- 5/9/2019 Seven Secrets to a Solid Estate Plan
- 5/30/19 How to Pay for Extended Healthcare