Top 40 Under 40
The 10th annual 40 Under 40 Leadership Awards ceremony is one of the most eagerly anticipated events of the year within the Triangle's business community.
Today’s young leaders & CEOs on the move.
Please join us in celebrating the accomplishments and the promise of these young executives. They have:
- attained significant leadership roles in their organizations
- achieved a significant career milestone in 2009
- had substantial involvement in community service
- Laura Aiken, Advocates for Health in Action
- Emily Almasy, Sinclair & Co.
- Jessica Aylor, Triangle Community Foundation
- Neil Bagchi, Bagchi Law, PLLC
- Brian Baker, Plus One Partners
- Jeffrey Bandini, Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP
- Valerie Barlow, WakeMed Health & Hospitals
- Dwane Brinson, Lee County Government
- Heidi Burkett, Skanska USA Building, Inc.
- Michael Chorba, DocuSource of North Carolina, LLC
- Diane Dennis, International Financial Group
- Mike Dixon, Genesis Marketing Partners
- Dr. Brian Forrest, Access Healthcare
- Phillip Frye, North State Bank
- Jennings Glenn, Kane Realty Corporation
- Jessica Marie Grimes, Fidelity Investments
- Jeffrey Hart, Robinson Bradshaw & Hinson
- Richard Henderson, Audubon Environmental, Inc.
- Julie Hepner, SciQuest, Inc.
- Kristen Hess, HH Architecture
- Canaan Huie, North Carolina General Assembly
- Sandi Kronick, Eastern Carolina Organics
- Stephanie Martin, USfalcon, Inc.
- Billy McClatchey, Church Street Partners
- Shelley McPhatter, BridgePoint Construction Services
- Madhusudan Modugu, Spectraforce Technologies, Inc.
- Meredith Morgan, Coldwell Banker Howard Perry & Walston
- Jonathan Munsell, Restaurant Success System, Inc.
- Thomas O’Connor IV, Branch Banking & Trust
- Steve Pearson, IBM
- Vincent Petrarca, Tonic Design and Construction
- Joseph Philipose, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Corey Richardson, Medfusion
- Lukas Miller Roush, TransEnterix
- Queron Smith, Mechanics and Farmers Bank
- Dr. Nannette Stangle-Castor, Fuentek, LLC
- Jay Taylor, Sperry Van Ness
- Victor Velazquez, American Institute of CPAs
- Bryan Young, Business Empire Group, Inc.
- Damon Yudichak, Damon K. Yudichak, CPA, P.C.
The awards luncheon will be held at:
- North Ridge Country Club, Raleigh
- Registration — 11:30 AM
- Lunch — 12:00 noon
- Awards Ceremony — 12:30 PM
Registration and payment deadline is April 30, 2010.
Tickets will not be sent in advance. Refunds will not be processed if cancelled after April 30.
Winners will also be profiled in Triangle Business Journal’s special section on May 21.